Saturday, April 12, 2014

2 steps forward, 100 steps back

Just as I think that things are starting to look up, something sets off his skin! This is from tonight. It looks worse than when we first started.





What gives??? We are so ready for some answers. I know we are on the right track but there is something that is doing this. I don't know what it is and I am so confused. We are doing everything that we are suppose to. We are taking all the meds and supplements. There has got to be something more to this. Both David and I are about to go crazy waiting for the test results to come back. We know it is going to reveal answers that we have been waiting on for 3.5 years. We appreciate everyone's prayers and support. Please keep it coming. I feel like I am on the brink of a nervous breakdown. I am so exhausted not just physically but mentally as well. Working full time, cooking everything from scratch, making sure he gets his 11, yes 11 pills a day plus his oral med and supplements, being woken up several times at night from a 3 year old in tears because he is in so much pain, hearing my son cry out whenever I touch his skin, him begging me for new skin, having doctors tell me it's the worse case they've seen and being perplexed. and  just taking care of everything else life throws at you is about to make me break. The only thing that is keeping me going are the prayers I cry out and the prayers you say on our behalf. I feel like if I knew what was causing all of this then I would have some peace. At least I know where to go from here. My biggest fear is the tests coming back saying he isn't allergic to anything or sensitive to anything and not knowing what to do for him. This is NOT normal. This is not just dry skin. This is not just eczema. The eczema is a symptom. There is something much more going on here and I don't know how much longer I can wait for answers. 3.5 years of this roller coaster is enough and I am ready to get off the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment