Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Before and After

BEFORE: Here are Jacob's legs  and was considered  his "normal". When I look back at these pictures I immediately tear up. It hurts to know how much pain he was in and to think that  this was "normal".







AFTER: The pictures below is Jacob today. I forgot how beautiful his clear skin was because it had been so long since we saw this. I was worn and beaten down from trying everything we could, from fighting to be heard, and from hearing and seeing our little boy in constant pain. We prayed and asked God for wisdom and to show us what we were missing. I prayed too that God would heal him. He answered our prayers. Jacob is excited about his "new skin". He talks about how his skin isn't "bad" anymore. We are forever grateful for Jacob's "new skin". 




10 comments:

  1. Thank God he sent Dr Mitchell into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm sure he isn't at all one of the 90% of children who naturally outgrow severe young childhood eczema. About 70% of all childhood eczema cases resolve totally without treatment. It's a pretty surefire bet to target these types of diseases when you want to look like your garbage works miracles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you never have a child that has to live with this. It is painful and makes them miserable. Praise God for miracles!

      Delete
    2. Yep your are right he isn't one of the 90% who out grow it. He is the 10% that didn't. Thank you for that! 🙄 You have no clue what we went through. You have no clue the pain and suffering my baby went through. Does that look like typical eczema you? That wrist was an open wound for 3 months. If you are going to post stupid comments then how about you put your name. You have no clue the suffering he went through.

      Delete
    3. And! Those pics are just months apart. Kids out grow something like THAT in a matter of months? No. That is from working our a$$ off. That is my 3 year old taking 23 pills to heal his gut. That isn't from parents who went to doctor after doctor only to be told they couldn't do anything. That is from parents refusing to give up on healing their child. That's is from countless tears. That is from my sweet boy being braver and stronger then you can ever imagine. Stronger and braver then you ever will be.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always blesses me to see Jacob's miracle (through the love, patience, and discipline of his parents as well as Dr. Mitchell's knowledge and guidance).....Marla Box

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see your son healed Staci, and so sorry you have to deal with trolls along the way. Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mind me asking what you did to heal it? My little has eczema too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dealing with psoriasis and have started using Dr. Mitchell's products last week and I am amazed at the healing that has progressed. I will follow up with a blog after a month. Thank you for sharing<3

    ReplyDelete